- How is VO Financial able to help me?
- Are VO Financial's services guaranteed?
- Is VO Financial buying, selling, or renting my timeshare interest?
- How long does the debt reduction process take to complete?
- How do I know that I can trust VO Financial?
- Who will I be speaking to during the duration of the process?
- Are my payments to VO Financial distributed to my timeshare developer?
- Will I receive money back from the developer?
- Is VO Financial able to assist with the credit card debt accumulated
from my timeshare purchase?
- What makes VO Financial different from other companies claiming
to provide the same services?
- Is VO Financial associated with any government agencies?
- Is VO Financial a law firm?
- Can I have my attorney review the Service Agreement?
1. How is VO Financial able to help me?
VO Financial helps timeshare owners eliminate the substantial debt they incurred as a result of their developer's deceptive and/or fraudulent practices. During our trademarked debt reduction process, our knowledgeable staff will consult with the client until successful service completion. Depending on the travel habits of the owner, a replacement of ownership or an Inspired VacationsTM membership will be determined.
Our services shall not be construed to be paying off any existing timeshare debt or any mortgage that may be associated with a customer's timeshare ownership.
2. Are VO Financial's services guaranteed?
Yes and our guarantee is clearly stated in every Service Agreement sent to VO Financial clients.
3. Is VO Financial buying, selling, or renting my timeshare interest?
No. VO Financial is not a resale or listing company and does not sell timeshare or rent any timeshare for a fee. There are many scams in the timeshare industry by companies claiming that they can sell or rent your timeshare for an up front fee, leaving the timeshare owner out of pocket and never to hear from the scam company again. Even those with honest intentions have proven to be unsuccessful because there is little to no market for selling and renting timeshare at a price comparable to what owners paid and still owe their developer. We advise our clients not to pay money for a service that will fail. However, we do provide rental services to our existing clients at no additional cost through our Take My PlaceTM program.
4. How long does the debt reduction process take to complete?
The debt reduction process generally takes 150-180 days for a client's original ownership and debt to be eliminated.
5. How do I know that I can trust VO Financial?
Here at VO Financial we do not ask our clients to take our word for it. Our client testimonials are written and provided by actual VO Financial clients. We also have clients who have successfully completed our process that volunteer to speak with potential clients who are considering our services. For added verification we allowed ripoffreport.com and wegolook.com to investigate our company and determine whether or not VO Financial is a legitimate organization and safe to do business with. You may visit RIPOFF REPORT to see that we are verified as safe to do business with.
6. Who will I be speaking to during the duration of the process?
Your original consultant will continue to update you during the debt reduction process so that you know what to expect from the beginning until successful completion of the process. VO Financial also has a Customer Support & Resolution Department available to answer any questions that you have during the process.
7. Are my payments to VO Financial distributed to my timeshare developer?
No. At no time is any money received by VO Financial paid to any timeshare developer. VO Financial is not affiliated, or in any way associated with any timeshare developer or any timeshare resort.
8. Will I receive money back from the developer?
No. Although there are timeshare cancellation companies opening every day, timeshare owners should not expect the developer to take accountability for their deceptive and/or fraudulent selling practices by rightfully refunding consumers.
9. Is VO Financial able to assist with the credit card debt accumulated from my timeshare purchase?
No. VO Financial debt reduction services only apply to the timeshare mortgage financed through the developer.
10. What makes VO Financial different from other companies claiming to provide the same services?
VO Financial created and trademarked the debt reduction service utilizing legislation that was originally enacted to benefit timeshare developers. Instead we use the legislation to assist victims of timeshare fraud. Our knowledgeable staff is highly trained to ensure that you are able to vacation affordably without substantial timeshare debt.
No other timeshare consulting firm can match the level of experience, sophistication, or success of VO Financial. Why risk your financial freedom by doing business with a company that is attempting to replicate VO Financial but doesn't have nearly the same credentials? When your financial freedom is at stake, our advice is to avoid the generic brand. Some things are better left to the experts.
11. Is VO Financial associated with any government agencies?
No. VO Financial is not a government agency and is in no way affiliated with the government or any state or federal government agency. VO Financial provides services that can help you individually, rather than the government, which acts on behalf of the general public.
12. Is VO Financial a law firm?
No. VO Financial is not a law firm nor do we provide legal advice. Unfortunately, in our experience, law firms do not have enough adequate information or knowledge to deal with timeshare related issues. If you hire a law firm, there is no way for them to guarantee an outcome regardless of how much they charge you. VO Financial is the expert in the field and oftentimes has to take the time to educate a client's representation in order for them to have a better understanding of the law pertaining to timeshare so that they are able to properly understand our service.
13. Can I have my attorney review the Service Agreement?
For those that have legal representation, we find it easiest to send the contract directly to your attorney and schedule a three way conference call between yourself, your attorney, and our General Counsel. VO Financial is confident that at the end of that telephone conference, your attorney will advise you to move forward. To show the confidence of our organization, we actually advise our clients to seek guidance from their attorney prior to conducting business with us.