VO Financial's mission includes not only helping victims of timeshare fraud, but also giving back to members of the community that are in need. It is our obligation to help those that are less fortunate. Since we opened our first office in 2010, we made it a top priority to participate in charitable programs providing assistance where it is most needed. VO Financial will continue to emphasize corporate responsibility and community outreach as top priorities now and in the future. We encourage other small businesses and corporations to do their part as well.
VO Charitable Donations 2010-present
Charitable Donations 2010 - present
- Monetary donation to local New Jersey elementary school for trip transportation
- Monetary donation to Southern New Jersey food bank to be used for infants and children
- Monetary, food, clothing and toiletry donation to the Atlantic City Rescue Mission
- New Jersey office hosted a "Socks and Underwear Drive" with collected items given to the Atlantic City Rescue Mission
- New Jersey and Tennessee offices collected and donated over 200 winter coats for the homeless men, women, and children of Atlantic County, NJ
- New Jersey and Tennessee offices sponsored 10 children providing gifts for the Christmas holiday through the Letters to Santa Facebook program
- Monetary donation to the Cape Cod Housing Assistance Program
- New Jersey, Tennessee, and Massachusetts offices sponsored 20 children providing baskets for the Easter holiday through the Letters to Santa Facebook program
- New Jersey, Tennessee, and Massachusetts offices hosted a "Spring Cleaning" drive collecting clothing and other household items that were donated to area charities in the respective states
- New Jersey and Massachusetts offices provided school supplies to the 20 children sponsored through the Letters to Santa Facebook program
- Monetary donation to purchase bows for an All Star cheerleading team competing in the 2012 World's competition
What's Happening Now -
- Hurricane Sandy's Relief Collection 2012: Due to Hurricane Sandy's devastating impact in the Northeast, VO Financial has decided to put our Coin Collection on hold to instead host a collection for those in need during the recovery and rebuilding after the storm. To participate, you may drop off any clothing, toiletries, food, or other household items at a VO Financial office closest to you. For information on how to locate our offices, please click here.
All items collected will be given to various shelters in New Jersey.
- VO Financial's Coin Collection 2012: Each VO site is currently collecting spare coins which will be donated to a charity focused on feeding America's underprivileged children and families.
DISCLAIMER: VO Financial is not a resale or listing company. VO Financial does not sell timeshare or rent any timeshare for a fee. VO Financial is not affiliated, or in any way associated with any U.S. Bank or lending institution. As such, our services shall not be construed to be paying off any existing timeshare debt or any mortgage that may be associated with a customer's timeshare ownership. Additionally, VO Financial is not affiliated, or in any way associated with any timeshare developer or any timeshare resort.